The New Corporate Reality: External and Market Considerations
This report focuses on anticipating the requirements of the variety of shareholders and stakeholders—including government agencies, the press, and the general public—who will examine your offshoring operations. In addition to a discussion of the regulatory and legal environments surrounding the practice of global outsourcing, the study also examines the ethical and sustainability dimensions of offshoring. This is the second report in The Conference Board series Thinking Offshoring Through: A Framework for Decision Makers.
- Adapting to a Rapidly Changing Environment
- Measuring Your Footprint
- Testing the Ethics of Offshoring
- Safeguarding Your Reputation
- Demonstrating Social Commitment
- Case Study: Building a Sustainable Transitional Model at Levi Strauss