Performance 2005: Productivity, Employment and Income in the World’s Economies
Sign In to Download
This is the fifth year The Conference Board has reported estimates of productivity per hour worked for major industrial economies and productivity per employee for a much larger set of countries. The report is based on a comprehensive and regularly updated statistical database that now covers 97 countries and extends back several decades. The 2005 report covers economic performance through the end of 2004, with comparisons of both productivity levels and growth rates of national economies.
- Key Findings
- Recent Productivity Developments
- Determinants of Differences in Income
- Building a Worldwide Picture of Productivity
- Highlights how productivity and per capita income levels relate to each other and what the differences imply about business opportunities and the operation of markets.
- Note on the data and significant revisions.
- Nearly two dozen tables and charts.