Measuring More Than Efficiency
Over three-quarters of the respondents to a recent Conference Board survey indicate that they expect their use of human capital measures to help meet strategic targets or KPIs will increase over the next three years. This finding illustrates that companies are interested in finding new applications for their people metrics that extend beyond the traditional functions of determining head count and costs. This report provides both an overview of current HR metrics practices and a discussion of how these measures can be linked to strategic goals and initiatives.
- Current Concerns and Future Trends
- Measuring What Matters Most
- Employing Metrics to Strengthen Strategy and Improve Communication
- Final Thoughts
Full Report Also Includes:
- Key Findings
- Examples of innovative metrics programs currently in place at a number of companies, including Intel, Corning Inc., and Priority. Health.
- Over 20 Tables and Charts