HR Outsourcing in Government Organizations
This report was written with David Dell and Lauren Keller Johnson.
This report regarding outsourcing for government organizations, is based on extensive interviews with HR executives at state, provincial, and national government organizations, as well as industry practitioners from the vendor and consultant community.
- Why Outsource HR?
- Who in the Public Sector Is Outsourcing?
- What Does HR Outsourcing Look Like?
- Structuring the Outsourcing Program
- Constraints and Obstacles to Public-Sector Outsourcing
- Weighing the Concerns
- The Outlook for HR Outsourcing in the Public Sector
- Lessons Learned
Features six cases studies.