India Corporates and Investor Confidence
Dr. Carolyn Kay Brancato
This corporate governance handbook for directors and officers of corporations in India is based on extensive field interviews with major Indian companies as well as focus group meetings with 40-50 executives of leading corporations in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Corporate Governance: A System to Ensure Corporate Effectiveness
- India and the Impetus for Corporate Governance Reform
- How Does the Board Define its Fiduciary Duties?
- How Effectively Does the Board Monitor Company Performance?
- Does the Board Have Sufficient "Independence" to Properly Perform its Duties?
- What Kind of Nominating Process Does the Board Have in Place?
- Does the Board Have the Right Size and Committee Structure?
- Summary of Key Trends
- Amendment to the Companies