Hong Kong Corporates and Investor Confidence
Dr. Carolyn Kay Brancato
Sign In to Download
This corporate governance handbook for directors and officers of corporations in Hong Kong is based on interviews, seminars and research conducted by The Conference Board in Hong Kong during 2001 and 2002.
- Hong Kong and the Impetus for Corporate Governance Reform
- How Does the Board Define its Fiduciary Duties?
- How Effectively Does the Board Monitor Company Performance?
- Does the Board Have Sufficient "Independence" to Properly Perform its Duties?
- What Kind of Nominating Process Does the Board Have in Place?
- Does the Board Have the Right Size and Committee Structure?
- Summary of Key Trends
- U.K. Department of Trade and Industry Company (DTI) Company Law Review Steering Group Draft Statement of Directors' Duties