Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is maturing from an IT strategy to a business strategy. This report, based on survey results and supplemental data collected in the autumn of 2000 from 117 companies in different stages of implementing ERP systems, finds that while challenges of technical integration remain, business integration is the proof in the pudding for companies as they move into the post-implementation phases of their ERP initiatives.
- Measuring ERP Success
- Change Management and the "Productivity Dip"
- ERP Support and Maintenance
- Lessons and Challenges
- a two-page summary of key findings
- 20 tables and charts illustrating results
- an appendix with data on the respondents surveyed, the companies represented, and their ERP vendor distribution