Diversity: An Imperative for Business Success
This report, based on The 1999 Diversity Conferences, addresses the business rationale behind implementing diversity and tools for making inclusiveness a reality within companies.
- From the Worst to the Best: How Denny's Implemented Diversity Management
- Why Worry About Diversity?
- Don't Get Stuck on Diversity Rhetoric
- Diversity Means Equality at All Staffing Levels
- Don't Just Tell Employees About Diversity, Teach It
- Diversity Furthers Innovation . . . If You Let It
- Measure as a Means of Improvement
- Investing in the Future: Developing Tomorrow's Workforce
Features Insights From Representatives of:
Advantica Restaurant Group, Inc., Cinergy Corp., DuPont, Fannie Mae, Memphis Diversity Institute, Nortel Networks, Texaco, Inc., TWI, Inc., U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development