Consumer Expectations on the Social Accountability of Business
David J. Vidal
This report, based on a survey of 1,000 consumers, is designed to help companies better understand the factors and the perceptions that drive public opinion of the role of business.
- The Role of Companies
- Expectations of Companies
- Corporate Citizenship and Social Responsibility
- Personal Activism
- Long-term performance payments
- Stock option grants
- description of survey method and respondent demographics
- summary of key findings
- concluding section of "Insights on the Issues"