The Conference Board Human Capital in Review™: Focus on Talent Management (Vol. 3, No. 3, 2013)
This publication explores hot topics within talent management research by providing actionable summaries of contemporary literature. The summaries in this issue discuss the following topics:
- engaging with marketing in recruitment;
- the effect of company reputation on how workers value job offers;
- managing an open talent economy;
- talent as a factor in business performance;
- accelerating the leadership development of high-potentials to meet market demands; and
- investing in technology, action learning, international assignments, coaching, and rotational programs.