Initiative on Corporate Philanthropy: Conferences and Webcasts
Each year The Conference Board hosts a conference for corporate philanthropists: the Corporate Social Impact Conference.
Check back for information on the new edition of our conference.
Our live and on-demand webcasts address urgent and timely issues, as identified by our in-house experts and extensive network of advisors and members. The following webcasts related to corporate philanthropy are available for you to view on-demand, at your convenience:
- What Social Impact Bonds Mean for Corporate Philanthropy
- 501(c)'s and the Proposed Political Activity Rules: Implications for Business
- Giving in Numbers: 2013 Edition
- Corporate Philanthropy in China
- Inspiring Employees, Inspiring the World
- The Triple Bottom Line: Not a Zero Sum Game
- Pairing Corporate Philanthropy with Diversity and Inclusion
The Conference Board is committed supporting its members dedicated to corporate citizenship and philanthropy. For additional information about our Initiative, please contact:
Matteo Tonello, Managing Director, Research, Corporate Leadership, at
+1 212.339.0335 or email@example.com
Alex Parkinson, Research Associate, Corporate Leadership, at +1 212.339.0382 or firstname.lastname@example.org