Publications and Related Resources
- Bridging the Gaps: How to Transfer Knowledge in Today’s Multigenerational Workplace
- Gray Skies, Silver Linings: How Companies Are Forecasting, Managing, and Recruiting a Mature Workforce
- Managing the Mature Workforce
- Phased Retirement after the Pension Protection Act
- Boomers Are Ready for Nonprofits: But Are Nonprofits Ready for Them?
- A Perfect Match? How Nonprofits Are Tapping into the Boomer Talent Pool
- Voices of Experience: Mature Workers in the Future Workforce
- Putting Experience to Work: A Guide to Navigating Legal and Management Issues Relating to a Mature Workforce
- Your Brain at Work: Making the Science of Cognitive Fitness Work for You
Executive Action Reports
- "U.S. Workers Delaying Retirement What Businesses Can Learn from the Trends of Who, Where, and Why"
- "Can Continuing Changes in Pension Management Provide a Secure Retirement?"
- "Capturing Butterflies and Making Them Talk: Overcoming Four Critical Challenges of Transferring Knowledge Across Generations"
- "Can They Take It? What Happens When Older Employees Work Overtime"
The Conference Board Review Article
- Can They Take It? Productivity, Overtime, and the Mature Worker
21 July 2009 | 3:00 PM ET [15:00]
- When the Thaw Comes, How Different Will Your Workforce Be?
18 June, 2009 | 03:00 PM ET [15:00] | KnowlEdge Series | Freeze and Thaw: Managing Human Capital Through the Downturn while Preparing for the Upturn
- No One is Leaving! Lack of Natural Turnover and Workforce Composition, Morale and Effectiveness
11 June, 2009 | 03:00 PM ET [15:00] | KnowlEdge Series | Freeze and Thaw: Managing Human Capital Through the Downturn while Preparing for the Upturn
- Confronting Survivor Syndrome: Building Engagement through the Downturn
04 June, 2009 | 03:00 PM ET [15:00] | KnowlEdge Series | Freeze and Thaw: Managing Human Capital Through the Downturn while Preparing for the Upturn
- Putting Experience to Work: Managing Mature Workers without Running Afoul of Employment Laws
19 June, 2008 | 11:00 AM ET [11:00]
- Managing a Mature Workforce for Competitive Advantage
30 January 2008 | 3:00 PM ET [15:00]
- Making Phased Retirement Work: Practical Issues and Innovative Solutions for Employers and Mature Employees
26 June 2007 | 2:00PM ET [14:00]
Research Working Groups*
Implementing Strategic Workforce Planning
Managing an Aging Workforce at Nonprofits
Mature Worker Engagement: Maximizing the Engagement, Contribution, and Performance of Mature Workers
Multigenerational Knowledge Transfer
Strategic Workforce Planning in Global Organizations
*The work done by these research working groups has been completed.
- Council of U.S. Diversity & Inclusion Executives
- Council of Talent Management Executives
- Council on Work Force Diversity
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Council
- Work Life Leadership Council
- Advisory Council on Human Resources Management
- HR Executive Leaders Council
- Council on Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development Council
- Council on Compensation