Decision-making under pressure
From the moment you step onto the legendary battlefield at Waterloo, you and your team will find yourself immersed in one of Europe’s most famous and fabled battles. Through a lens of organizational leadership, you will explore the decisions that shaped the outcome... and you will encounter a framework for decision-making under pressure with immediate application to your own enterprise.
The Waterloo program is all about leadership. At the heart of the story are two of history’s greatest leaders: Napoleon Bonaparte, a man supremely gifted in his ability to inspire and command; and the Duke of Wellington, a consummate and determined commander whose leadership turned a vast and diverse international organization into a cohesive, well-oiled victorious fighting unit. You and your team will discover how illuminating their command styles – and their vulnerabilities – are to your modern practice of leadership.
In this program, your team of leaders will discover best practices for:
- Setting the strategic aim based on leadership strengths
- Building agility and adaptability in senior leadership positions
- Generating alignment of purpose
- Delegating decision making based on trust and integrity
- Understanding the implications of moral courage on the team and the business
- Exploring the strength and weaknesses of various leadership styles
For further information and registration, contact Johan Witters at +32 (2) 679 50 60 or firstname.lastname@example.org