Normandy Leadership Development Experience Registration
€ 5,950 plus V.A.T. for Associate members of The Conference Board Europe
€ 7,950 plus V.A.T. for non-members (Additional fee for French VAT will be applied)
- Accommodations at four-star venues: one night at the Sofitel Arc de Triomphe Hotel in Paris and three nights in Normandy.
- All dining, providing the opportunity to experience cuisine local to the Normandy region.
- Ground transportation to all battlefield sites and back to Paris or Charles de Gaulle Airport at the end of the program.
- Expert facilitation from both the historical and the business perspectives.
- The acclaimed book D-Day, June 6, 1944: The Climactic Battle of World War II, by Stephen E. Ambrose, considered to be the definitive account of the battle.
- A commemorative gift from the Normandy region.
US based attendees:
For registration and further information, please contact Janice Moore at 212 339 0333 or email@example.com
For customized team events, please contact Amanda Harmon at 212 339 0256 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside of the US:
For registration and further information or for customised team events, please contact Jeff Jackson at +1 212 339 0380 or email@example.com
Full refund available for cancellations received 60 days before the event. No refunds will be given after that. Confirmed registrants who fail to attend and do not cancel 60 days prior the event will be charged the entire registration fee.