Team USA Leadership Development Experience
What does it take to create a culture of high-performance?
A coach makes the wrong call in the game for the gold - disrupting his players’ focus in the final minutes.
An athlete who aspires to an individual medal sets aside personal ambition to lead a team whose coach has died in a tragic accident.
The Conference Board is now offering an opportunity not just to study such moments, but to experience them firsthand.
Gathering at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, executives will meet athletes, coaches and experts such as sports scientists who know how to push beyond limits, tap unknown reserves of resilience, and master the challenges that come from competing to win.
In addition to hearing athletes’ stories, participants will confront their own personal and team challenges as they try out such sports as Paralympic volleyball and air rifle shooting.
Traditional leadership conferences may talk about the need to step outside your comfort zone; we will have you experience what that feels like.
You will discover how to:
- Cultivate trust and resilience to overcome obstacles and gain the extra edge to push performance to the next level
- Reframe perceived limitations to discover new sources of strength
- Find focus and “stay in the moment” in high-pressure, time-sensitive situations
Your team will discover how to:
- Manage shared accountability and personal vulnerability
- Help high-performers turn setbacks into opportunities for growth
- Balance periods of intensity with reflection and recovery
Your organization will be better equipped to:
- Understand how small changes can dramatically improve results
- Identify the positions that most impact the execution of your strategy and move “A” players into them
- Maintain organizational resilience and clarity of purpose
Immersing yourself in the world of elite athletes will forever change how you think about the world of business.
For registration and further information, please contact Amanda Harmon 212 339 0256 or Jeff Jackson 212 339 0380; firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Team USA Leadership Experience, download the one-sheet below.