About the Health & Safety Leadership AcademyCompany Specific Programmes Available Please contact us to inquire
The role of health and safety professionals has expanded dramatically from its origins in industrial accident prevention. Today’s H&S function is deeply involved in risk management and organizational culture.
The Conference Board Health & Safety Leadership Academy is aimed at health and safety professionals looking to influence leadership to create a strong corporate health and safety vision.
Small classes, personal mentors, and face-to-face and virtual meetings over several months will also help participants learn how to energize commitment and involvement and set the stage for rolling out an effective health and safety improvement effort.
Benefits of attending
Participants develop models and a personal action plan to implement on completion of the program. They develop the skills to:
- Prioritize workplace health and safety as a strategic goal for the organization and secure commitment from the board.
- Continue to provide overall leadership in workplace health and safety, but in greater coordination with stakeholders.
- Develop a long term plan and communicate and distribute it widely
- Align and integrate health & safety with the business strategy
- Enhance influencing skills to really make a difference in your business
Who should attend?
- Health and safety directors, leaders and managers, ideally those who are managing a health and safety department at least at the local level
- Senior health and safety professionals and other functional heads
- Organizational leaders and those responsible for health and safety
- High-potential and high-performing health and safety practitioners