About The Diversity & Inclusion Academy
Academy Cohort A, 2015
Academy Cohort A, 2014
Academy Cohort B, 2015
In a time of substantial transformation in the business and diversity & inclusion landscapes, the stakes are high. Organizations and their leaders need to understand both the competitive advantage of a focus on D&I as well as the brand risks due to missteps and misaligned strategies.
The Conference Board Diversity & Inclusion Academy provides new D&I and human capital leaders with contemporary approaches and a shorter path to meaningful results. This program builds on The Conference Board report Developing a Competency Model for Diversity and Inclusion Practitioners.
Benefits of attending
Participants develop models and a personal action plan to implement on completion of the program. They also develop the skills to:
- Assess your D&I competencies
- Learn how to integrate D&I in other functions
- Understand D&I in the organizational context; strategic context and structure
- Put in place effective D&I campaigns
- Build ties with business partners
- Become leaders in the field
Who should attend?
- Newly nominated D&I heads and their teams
- Chief Diversity Officers and regional heads of D&I
- Talent leaders needing to expand into D&I
- Business units executives given D&I as part of their remit
- HR and Talent executives with accountability and responsibility for D&I and who are seeking a greater understanding of how to implement/roll out a global D&I strategy with enough flexibility to adapt to local and regional differences
- Professionals designated to assume these roles in the near future may also apply.