The Conference Board Diversity & Inclusion New Leaders Academy is designed to help new diversity and inclusion leaders develop and roll out effective strategies for their organizations.
Below, you can read about the program design. Please check back regularly for updates.
Over the course of one 3 day in-person sessions and three or four inter-session webcasts, the Academy will review the key elements of an effective D&I strategy. Participants will hear real-world lessons from current and former D&I leaders that can be applied to their own organizations.
- Global D&I Competencies
- Tackling Unconscious Bias
- Developing a D&I Strategy
- The Skill of Influencing Leaders
- Integrating D&I into other Functions
- Driving and Communicating Change
- Cross-Cultural Skills
- D&I Metrics: Counting What Works
- Drawing up your Plan of Action, including Who to Work with and What Strategy to Use
- Round table discussion and your next steps
- Webcast 1: How Do You Rate on the Competency Scale?
Description: This session will allow members to acquaint themselves with the competency assessment tool and be prepared to collect their results in time for the first face-to-face session.
- Webcast 2: The Future of Work: Is Your Business Prepared?
Description: This session will allow members to think through and create an action learning strategy.
- Webcast 3: Emerging Trends in D&I:LGBT, Age, Religion, and Social Media
- Webcast 4: TBD