About the Diversity & Inclusion Academy
Diversity is no longer simply the right thing to do; globalization and ethnic shifts mean that diversity can drive innovation, and inclusion can boost the bottom line. The Conference Board Diversity & Inclusion Academy help diversity leaders increase their own and their firm's cultural intelligence to navigate in a world whose boundaries are increasingly blurred. Small classes, personal learning coaches, and face-to-face and virtual meetings will pave the way for diversity leaders to create strategies that acknowledge, respect, and leverage differences in the market and the workplace.
This program builds on The Conference Board report Developing a Competency Model for Diversity and Inclusion Practitioners.
Benefits of attending
Participants develop models and a personal action plan to implement on completion of the program. They also develop the skills to:
- Assess your D&I competencies
- Learn how to integrate D&I in other functions
- Understand D&I in the organisational context; strategic context and structure
- Put in place effective D&I campaigns
- Build ties with business partners
- Become leaders in the field
Who should attend?
- Newly nominated D&I heads and their teams
- Talent leaders needing to expand into D&I
- Business units executives given D&I as part of their remit
- HR and Talent executives with accountability and responsibility for D&I and who are seeking a greater understanding of how to implement/rollout a global D&I strategy with enough flexibility to adapt to local and regional differences