Contributions Council II
As leaders in the field of corporate contributions, we influence by example. That requires keeping up not only with current issues and trends, but with best practices and best programs. We create initiatives that advance community building while enriching our companies’ profiles and social activism portfolios. Recent discussions have covered:
- Employee engagement
- Increasing funding and access to higher education
- Improving K-12 education
This council includes representatives from some of the best-known and best-run companies in the United States and around the world. Council members also have the opportunity to visit the communities, campuses, and nonprofit organizations that benefit from their grant-making.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives with responsibility for their company’s corporate contributions, many have regional and national focus
Download our report: Council Perspectives: Immigration and Corporate Philanthropy.