Council on Marketing Research
While the world has changed tremendously since this council’s inception in 1946, the basic concerns of marketing research have remained the same: we want to gain insight into the behavior of consumers, and we need to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing activities. Some recent council topics:
- Sports sponsorship ROI
- Brand positioning development and brand architecture
- New analytical tools and emerging trend research
At council meetings we share best practices on data collection, analytics, and other aspects of marketing research. Between meetings, we often assist each other with timely and practical advice.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Heads of market research departments or highest-ranking market research executives within a division