Council of Financial Executives
This prestigious forum, now marking its 60th year, brings together CFOs from leading companies to discuss the issues that affect them - from the current regulatory landscape to developments in labor, employment, and immigration. Other recent topics include:
- Proxy disclosures and access
- Planning during extreme uncertainty
- Board effectiveness
A cornerstone of the Council meetings is a members-only roundtable on business conditions which usually takes place after an economic update from the Chief Economist of The Conference Board. Meetings include member-led discussions and guest presentations by leaders in business, politics, and economics.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Chief Financial Officers of Fortune 200 companies (consultants and service companies are not eligible)