Chief EH&S Officers' Council
We live in an era of increasingly limited resources: both the natural resources of our planet and the financial and human resources we need to achieve our corporate EH&S goals – goals that have everything to do with sustainability. Our recent discussions have covered:
- Building a robust sustainability strategy and organization
- EHS value creation: emerging risks and opportunities
- Climate change: business implications post-Copenhagen
We are a forum for sharing ideas and best practices, for reaching out to government and NGOs, and for integrating EH&S into global business strategies.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior officers engaged in setting corporate or business unit environment, health, and safety strategy and policy