Executive Compensation Management Council
We cover all aspects of compensation, from the general – long-term incentives, deferred compensation – to the specific and timely, for instance, what companies are doing about FAS 123R. We have recently discussed:
- The future of executive compensation disclosure
- Compensation valuation methodology
- Deferred compensation: outsourcing record-keeping
Our candid and confidential conversations are augmented by member presentations, company case studies, and the wisdom of guest experts.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Executives who have direct responsibility for their companies’ executive compensation programs