Human Resources Council - Mexico
Mexico’s close trade relationship with and proximity to the United States put it in a unique position, and create unique challenges for the executives charged with leveraging talent globally. We discuss Mexico’s competition with low-cost manufacturing in Asia and elsewhere, and we address both traditional HR concerns and those specific to doing business in Mexico:
- Competencies and leadership development
- AIDS cases and how to handle them
- Labor reform
This Council brings together top HR executives from Mexican companies as well as multinational corporations’ senior executives in charge of HR in Mexico.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for human resources for their companies’ business in Mexico