Global Council on Business Conduct
Every day, executives confront ethics and business practice issues - both within their companies and in their dealings with other organizations. From wide-ranging questions like “How do we balance what is right with what is profitable?” to specific ones on EU privacy and PRC anti-corruption laws, our members seek to build a global perspective on common concerns:
- The business case for human rights
- Whistleblower protection
- Ethics and compliance in China
Our candid discussions help us to advise our CEOs on good practices and to benchmark in the slippery area of ethics.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for developing and articulating global ethics policies and compliance systems