Sustainability Council I - Implementation and Execution
Every company needs to track, manage, and reduce its environmental and social footprint – in its own operations and in its supply chain. This Council is targeted at sustainability directors who grapple with these issues every day. Member companies span a wide range of industry sectors: aerospace, automotive, chemicals, electronics, food, manufacturing, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, power, and more. Learn how you can contribute to your company's bottom line while implementing its sustainability strategy.
Council members explore how companies and industry leaders:
- Establish the business value of sustainability and its impact on the bottom line
- Develop and integrate goals and metrics into business objectives to reduce footprint and costs
- Strengthen leadership involvement, risk management, incentives, disclosure, and reporting practices
- Integrate sustainability principles into operations and supply chains
- Establish robust processes for improving stakeholder engagement measurably
- Facilitate benchmarking of leading sustainability practices
We share ideas and best practices for integrating sustainability into business strategies and tactics.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential dialogue provides a broad perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
Collective problem-solving that puts your issue on the agenda
Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Companies’ members typically are at the director or VP level with direct responsibility for developing / coordinating sustainability initiatives in the company – involving communicating the value of sustainability related to reducing footprint, risk and cost.