Employee Benefits Council
Balancing cost control and employee well-being: our jobs as benefits professionals have never been more demanding. Spiraling healthcare costs and pension issues are just two of the external factors that add to the complexity of our work. We discuss:
- Defined contribution plans and issues surrounding 401(k) and 401(a)(9) plans
- Retiree medical challenges
- Consumer-driven health plans
Our candid conversations help us to stay abreast of what other organizations are doing in this dynamic area and give us specific tools for improving our own programs.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Those with major executive responsibility for their companies’ executive benefits functions