Council on Competitive Intelligence
We share new ideas, solve problems, and build relationships that enable us to benchmark and further both our own and our companies’ development in competitive analysis. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Economic and competitive financial forecasting
- Human intelligence elicitation and collection techniques
- Managing competitive intelligence (CI) during lean times
We pay special attention to the ethics of competitive analysis; our emphasis on confidentiality makes for an intensive exchange of ideas on this sensitive topic.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior leaders with executive responsibility for the competitive intelligence/competitive analysis function within their world-class organizations. All members should have a minimum of four years experience in the field.