Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Council
Leading organizations continuously look for ways to leverage diversity to meet and exceed business objectives. In the “New Normal” companies that execute most effectively will lead the pack.
This council will address:
- Current realities & vision of the next generation practice of D&I
- Latest operational & thought leadership regarding the implementation of D&I strategy
- D&I in the “New Normal”
Our conversations help to break down outdated norms and contribute to member companies’ ongoing success.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Direct reports of Chief Diversity Officers
For more information please contact:
Katie Plotkin firstname.lastname@example.org (1) 212 339 0449