Emerging Markets Human Resources Council
Why We Meet:
The Council provides an exclusive network for human resources professionals to exchange insights and to explore and better understand the HR challenges and opportunities relating to business development and growth in emerging markets.
Membership is open to all Conference Board member companies doing business in emerging markets. Members must be the senior executive responsible for human resources management for their company’s business in emerging markets across the world or have responsibilities embracing a number of geographic regions. Emerging market ‘regions’ in this context include; Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle East – recognizing that all regions include both emerging and developed markets.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- H.R. policy development & application – global or local
- Developing & retaining talent
- Leadership talent and succession planning
- International/Expatriation assignment policies and practices
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- The HR delivery model – how to define and optimize
- Corporate conduct, values & ethics
- Building HR capability