Council on Strategic Workforce Planning
The Council on Strategic Workforce Planning provides a forum for experienced practitioners to share innovative strategies and practical ideas that will increase their organization’s efforts to make better strategic decisions. Issues discussed will include:
- The direction that SWP is heading and how we can shape its future
- Best and emerging practices in SWP
- Challenges and roadblocks and how to overcome them
- Critical strategic partnerships for ensuring SWP success
Members will build their own expertise as well as advance the emerging discipline of SWP. Council participation provides access to peer coaching, formal and informal benchmarking, and insights from leading researchers and practitioners.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Members are executives responsible for strategic workforce planning in their organizations.