Digital Strategy Council
Every day, new information technologies have a growing and irreversible impact on the way companies do business. We explore strategies for managing corporate functions online and for responding to the pervasiveness of online media in every aspect of business. Subjects of focus include:
- Social media and Web 2.0
- Senior management’s role in aligning online strategy with business strategy
- Content syndication in website/mobile web redesign
Each of our three annual meetings is hosted by a member company, giving us a chance to see how that company handles its own internet strategy and operation.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for creating and implementing online strategies