Council of Strategic Planning Executives
Strategic planning has never been more important than in today’s precarious markets. Yet the role of the strategy executive is evolving, too, to fit new marketplace realities. We discuss:
- Pursuing growth in volatile environments
- Getting the earnings-per-share jockeys to engage in strategy and innovation
- Integrating demographic trends and aligning IT strategy with corporate strategy
By learning from each other, we stay one step ahead in this ever-changing game.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior-most executive with strategic planning responsibility