Customer Experience Council
As senior executives whose focus is to represent the voice of the customer (VOC) within our companies, we see customer experience as a way to maximize value for both the customer and the bottom line. Among topics we discuss:
- Customer experience models and customer segmentation
- Designing VOC programs with results in mind
- Integrating the customer experience framework with process improvement
Our candid conversations are augmented by presentations on best practices in this emerging specialty.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for the customer relationship at major corporations