Council of Senior International Attorneys
We discuss the legal issues that arise as companies do business on a global scale, including issues of ongoing concern such as international dispute resolution, arbitration, and litigation-plus current issues that reflect the complexities of rapid global change:
- Joint ventures in India: challenges and opportunities
- FCPA risks associated with joint ventures and consortia
- Antitrust enforcement, issues, customers/competitors
- Perspectives on U.S./China trade relations, friction, and WTO challenges
This council is more than a legal education seminar. It is an ongoing forum that welcomes and facilitates intense yet candid conversation among its highly specialized members, who set their own agenda in response to their specific needs.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior attorneys in charge of an international legal staff