Strategic Risk Management Council
As risk experts, we help executives develop decision-making capabilities that take risks and rewards into consideration. We facilitate aligning risk management with business strategy and planning. We also discuss:
- Board interaction and reporting
- Integrating risk into planning processes
- Scenario planning
Managing risk means making risk assessment a part of planning and innovation, and getting a seat at the table where the big decisions are made. In candid and confidential conversations, we share the latest ideas and best practices in this emerging field.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for strategic and enterprise risk management activities in their companies
|The Conference Board is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE Credit Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the national registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417, or by visiting the web site: www.nasba.org|