Council on Marketing Research II
Since 1954, this council has been providing senior marketing executives an invaluable forum for gaining insight into the behavior of customers and consumers. We discuss both emerging trends and traditional marketing concerns, including:
- Customer relationship management
- Ethnographic case studies
- Innovation processes
At council meetings we share best practices on data collection, analytics, and other pertinent aspects of marketing research. Between meetings, we often assist each other with timely and practical advice.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Heads of market research departments or highest-ranking market research executives within a division.