Council for Division Leaders - Financial Executives
As financial division leaders of major corporations, we are responsible not only for managing the financial function of our subsidiaries or divisions, but for integrating it into the larger corporate picture. Recent discussion topics have included:
- CNN News: An inside look at its planning process
- Outsourcing HR and financial services
- The risky business of enterprise risk management
Reflecting our dual roles as division leaders, our candid and confidential conversations range from the operational – budgeting and forecasting – to the global – China’s recent growth trajectory.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join this Council?
Senior financial executives or CFOs from major subsidiaries or divisions of a Fortune 500 corporation