Leadership Development Council
Leadership is not learned in a classroom, but in the field - amid real-world complexities. How can we capture the dynamic process by which “high potentials” become capable leaders? We define what it takes to be a leader, a global leader, and a future leader. We discuss leading in turbulent times, trends in leadership development, and more:
- Filling the Global Pipeline: How Are Organizations Attracting, Developing and Retaining Local Talent?
- Developing Leaders Who Can Foster Innovation
- 70/20/10 — How Are Companies Embedding the 70% (Experiential Learning) into Day-to-Day Work?
- Measuring Potential and Crafting IDPs Specific to Developmental Needs
The council provides a forum and ongoing network for sharing emerging and best leadership development practices on a global scale. Council members are invited to share concepts and challenges, best practices, and solicit feedback on program roll-outs with knowledgeable colleagues.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives responsible for leadership development strategy in their organizations