Work Life Leadership Council
Since its inception in 1983, the Work Life Leadership Council identifies emerging issues in the work life field and has helped shape and communicate appropriate business responses. The council, which meets twice a year, defines its mission as: “Providing leadership and support to influence the business community to meet the changing needs of its diverse work force and, thereby, enhance business success.” Recent topics have included:
- The challenges of work today and the relationship to health and wellness
- Using new social media in business
- Work life and total rewards
- Work life and employee engagement
We provide leadership and support to the business community as it evolves to meet the changing needs of its diverse workforce.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
The heads of corporate work/family or work/life functions