Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Conference
The Gateway to Effective Employee Engagement and Improved Performance
04 - 05 December, 2014
The Marriott Downtown
New York, New York
04 - 05 December, 2014
Employee engagement begins with the first contact an individual has with a company. In most instances, this contact is through the recruitment process and continues through the employee’s onboarding experience.
As several studies indicate, up to 86 percent of new hires decide within the first six months of employment whether to leave a company. Today’s talent acquisition and onboarding leaders are uniquely positioned to impact employee engagement.
By delivering an authentic employment brand experience, ensuring a positive candidate experience and managing a successful transition from candidate to new hire to productive employee, talent acquisition and onboarding leaders can have a positive impact on business results.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the impact talent acquisition and onboarding strategies have on employee engagement
- Walk away with ideas for building an engagement business case, getting your hiring managers embedded in the process, and creating a strong recruiting / onboarding partnership
- Ample time for sharing best practices and challenges with your peers from other top companies
- Understand the impact your employment brand and candidate experience have on company success
- Learn how data and analytics can improve your recruiting and onboarding programs
Who Should Attend?
The Talent Acquisition and Onboarding conference is designed for Human Capital leaders at the Vice President and Director level with a focus in:
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- HR Generalist Roles
- Engagement and Retention
- Employment Branding, Marketing, and Employee Value Proposition
This program has been approved for 7.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
As a special bonus for attending the Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Conference you will be eligible to participate in an Onboarding Maturity Assessment, courtesy of our sponsor Kaiser Associates. This exciting new tool helps organizations measure the ‘maturity’ of your new hire onboarding programs. The assessment will be available for you to complete shortly after the conference concludes.
For more information Download Detailed Agenda
For Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Michael.Felden@conference-board.org