Communicating Employee Benefits Workshops
Strategies to Streamline, Organize and Improve Performance
02 - 03 December, 2014
The Conference Board Conference Center
New York, NY
02 December, 2014
Strategic Employee Benefits Communication Workshop: Results-Driven Communication During Rapid Change
(Details are being shown below)
03 December, 2014
Web 2.0 Benefits Communication Workshop: Achieving improving understanding, awareness and results
(Click to display details below)
02 December, 2014
To help you to become better communicators, please join us at the 2014 Communicating Employee Benefits Workshops – Strategies to Streamline, Organize and Improve Performance in New York City.
We are offering you the opportunity to learn and interact with best-practice companies that have proven results in employee benefits communication and intranets. In addition, interactive roundtable discussions will complete each day and give you the opportunity to discuss the challenges you face each day and give you the opportunity to discuss the challenges you face within your organization.
During this highly interactive two day workshop you will learn new ways to:
- Maximize your benefits communication strategy
- Turn employees into educated consumers of benefits
- Give employees the tools to make better choices
- Engage employees to get improved results
- Attract and retaining employees using benefits communication
- Use benefits communication to create a culture of well-being
- Get results using your intranet
- Engage employees using technology
- Formulate a powerful social media strategy
- Use real time communication to improve results
- Change attitudes and behaviors
- Collaborate with employees using social media tool
Interactive Knowledge Sharing with Executive Level Human Capital Practitioners
The Conference Board's Human Capital Seminars focus on the topics that matter most to you, in an intimate setting for one-to-one interactions that are necessary for advanced learning and knowledge sharing.
See which seminar topic meets your needs and sign up today!