15th Annual Employee Health Care Conference
High-Performance Health Care: Defining, Achieving, Sustaining
19 - 20 March, 2015
Hilton San Diego Bay Front
San Diego, CA
19 - 20 March, 2015
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
The high-performance health care challenge still holds a top slot on business agendas nationwide. All aspects of health care are in flux. Rising costs pose a significant business risk now —and the excise tax is imminent. Investments in health care must have demonstrable value, fulfill varying roles in total rewards for different workforce groups — and, ultimately, support both business performance and a consumer grade employee experience.
Join us as we explore:
- Strategies for success: The vision, the process, the practical plan
- A fresh look at performance: New analytics, insights and pathways to improvement
- Views from the healthcare industry: High performance and system transformation
- Exchanges in the spotlight: New ways to create value for employees and retirees
- …and more, from industry leaders and your peers.
- Market-focused solutions: Optimal network structures, contracting arrangements, delivery strategies
- A new wave in retiree medical: The business implications of change
- Tackling the big issues in health care: Is technology the answer?
- Creative health and productivity strategies, incentives and metrics
- Voluntary benefits: Rationale, design, implementation
- Up-to-the-minute regulatory, legal and political developments
The agenda for the 2015 Employee Health Care Conference is being developed. If you would like to get involved please contact one of the following:
For SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES or For SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start networking now!
Join the Employee Healthcare Experts LinkedIn Group to discuss the dramatic changes faces the industry with your fellow employee healthcare professionals before, during and after the conference.
You might also be interested in:
Private Health Insurance Exchanges
Understand How Private Exchanges Work and the Benefits and Cost Savings for Employers and Employees
07 - 08 October, 2014