2014 Performance Management Seminars
Design and Implement Systems to Unlock Performance
04 - 05 December, 2014
The Conference Board
New York, NY
04 December, 2014
Reinventing Performance Management for Neuroscience
(Details are being shown below)
05 December, 2014
Performance Management: Best Practices for Optimal Business Results
(Click to display details below)
04 December, 2014
Performance Management continues to be universally of the most challenging activities, with many companies losing a whole quarter of productivity at review time. The emphasis continues to be on technology and measurement solutions, instead of tackling the challenge where it is hardest: changing the mindset and the quality of conversations.
Join David Rock, Director of the NeuroLeadership Institute, along with guest presenters for a one day interactive experience to help you significantly improve the effectiveness of your performance programs, or even develop a whole new strategy for managing performance.
The seminar draws on new research from neuroscience outlining why any kind of feedback process is so challenging, and how to do it better. We will cover issues including:
- How to “brand” performance management in your organization
- How to develop the right mindset within managers and their employees about performance
- New insights for how to shift the quality of conversations
- How to go from an annual to an “all the time” feedback model
- Understanding the various types of feedback interventions
- What and how to best measure to maximize new habits in managers
Low cost ways of embedding new habits in managers
Interactive Knowledge Sharing with Executive Level Human Capital Practitioners
The Conference Board's Human Capital Seminars focus on the topics that matter most to you, in an intimate setting for one-to-one interactions that are necessary for advanced learning and knowledge sharing.
See which seminar topic meets your needs and sign up today!