China Center membership provides employees of member companies with unlimited access to the full array of The Conference Board knowledge, both our China Center service portfolio as well as a wide range of global services and products.
Access to China Center Research and Services
- China CEO Council - Three one-day CEO Council meetings per year on topics defined by members. Exclusive workshop materials and insights from experts, third-party speakers, and subject-matter experts
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI) for China - Expert commentary on our monthly China LEI to inform business planning decisions
- Research Reports and Quick Notes - our China research ouput across the China Center's key focus areas, published as full research reports, short briefing notes or PowerPoint presentations
- Charts-of-the-Week - succinct briefs on hot China topics that enable China executives quickly understand key business environment developments and dynamics
- Exclusive customized member services such as briefings on China Center publications, brief visiting senior executives, speaking at company events, input to corporate thought leadership materials, strategy/business planning documents etc.
Access to our Global Research and Services
- Global research and analysis - On key issues in the areas of Corporate Leadership; Economies, Markets & Value Creation; High-Performing Organizations; and Human Capital
- TCB signature annual studies - CEO Challenge Survey, CEO Confidence Survey, Top Executive Compensation, Corporate Contributions Studies, The Governance Handbook, etc.
- The Conference Board Economics Watch™ - Webcasts led by The Conference Board chief economist Bart van Ark offering perspectives on the economy with a focus on potential business impacts (global and regional)
- Other live and recorded webcasts - Dig deep into critical business issues through high-level dialogue with subject matter experts, without cost or travel (over 150 webcasts annually) (global and regional)
- StraightTalk™ - A monthly publication from the Chief Econonimst Bart van Ark
- Ask TCB™ - An online service that allows you to access answers to secondary research questions by contacting information specialists from The Conference Board
- Free subscription to periodicals - The Conference Board Review Magazine covers ideas and opinions on leading edge global business issues; current and archived issues as well as individual articles of The Conference Board Review can be viewed and downloaded online
- Discounts on conferences, seminars and workshops