The China Center for Economics and Business
The Conference Board China Center provides relevant, practical and readily useful business and economic insights and information to senior executives of member companies with a significant strategic interest in China. Our insights are informed by pioneering local economic and business research, formulated by our thought leaders in China and around the world, and delivered through our exclusive Conference Board events, publications, indicators, and peer-group CEO Council sessions in China.
The China Center offers its members:
- Improved ability to gain early warning signals to changes in business-critical measures of the Chinese economy;
- Improved ability to size and manage risk of disruption in strategy as well as gaining the ability to set reasonable objectives based on a deep structural understanding of Chinese economy;
- Better understanding of short and mid-term policy and regulatory trends and objectives, through dialogue with select experts and access to the thinking of key policy makers, typically in an informal environment.
- Improved strategic direction including comparative guidance for gauging China's changing investment and market environment against other countries;
- Access to a C-Level peer network to get deeper understanding of China, local best practices, and hone operational response; and
- Access to an inventory of China and global data and presentation materials to enhance planning and presentation at the most senior executive levels.
For seasoned China executives, the China Center provides the environment and resources for vetting leading edge management concepts, opinions and approaches via peer-level exchange and critical and informed third party facilitation by Conference Board practitioners. For executives new to their China organizations, the China Center offers rapid induction and a highly accelerated China learning curve via interaction with seasoned China experts. For both types of executives and for global decision makers, we are a trusted, committed and independent knowledge provider focused on contributing to your successful adaptation and development in this critical and complex market.
China Center members also contribute to and participate in our explicit public purpose mission of improving economic transparency and free market-based decision-making in China via on-going dialogue and exchange with Chinese partners and leaders on key market and growth challenges.