Accelerate your thinking. Expand your leadership. Elevate your career.
The Conference Board Academies immerse you in hands-on learning with leading practitioners in fields undergoing critical change. Our faculty provide real-world insights and coach you individually on an action plan tailored to your organization. You will also meet with peers who face similar challenges to share ideas and support.
Over a 2-5 month period in the U.S. or Europe, we apply our extensive research and network to help you transition quickly to a new senior role or achieve more in your current one. Beyond individual participation, we offer tailored programs for teams, as well as a portfolio of Academies for leaders across your organization.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain insight into best practices in your field through faculty comprised of practitioners from leading companies
- Develop advanced skills in the latest technology, analytics and other tools reshaping the business landscape
- Deepen your leadership abilities to articulate your vision, enlist others, create influence across the organization, and shift behaviors and culture
- Translate big ideas into practical next steps to implement change
- Deliver greater value by connecting your focus area to business performance
- Become part of a rich network of peers who continue to share ideas long after the program is completed
To assist with the “hands on” application of the syllabus, a coach is assigned to each participant to share insights and experiences on a one to one basis.
|Each curriculum covers preparatory work, self-assessment and organizational readiness assessment, case studies mentoring, and strategy formulation.|
|Participants will meet face-to-face and attend interactive webcasts on member-selected topics which will reinforce and enhance classroom learning.|
|Participants will network and share in the collective knowledge of the group.|
In additional sessions, faculty will mentor participants.
Expert knowledge from The Conference Board and its global network of top executives will provide insights on pressing and emerging issues.
Certificate of Completion
Participants will receive a certificate of completion from The Conference Board.
Academies also offer these advantages
- Briefings from The Conference Board experts and industry leaders
- Advance access to The Conference Board research
- Access to all presentations, reading materials and supporting documentation
- Academy webcasts tailored to members’ needs
- Coaching & Mentoring Academy
- Corporate Communications Academy
- Corporate Governance Academy
- Corporate Governance for Senior Leaders Academy
- Diversity & Inclusion New Leaders Academy
- Global HR Leaders Academy
- Health & Safety Leadership Academy
- Human Capital Analytics-ROI Academy
- Procurement Academy
- Strategic Workforce Planning Academy