Preparing senior professionals to lead change
The Conference Board Academies are designed to assist professionals with their efforts to effectively influence or implement strategy within their organizations. Participants who complete the programs come away with the practical knowledge they need to improve their organization’s performance, align employees with strategies and processes and effect change.
Each program is completed over a two- to five-month period and every syllabus is designed to help participants formulate strategies that suit their company culture and operating environment.
As a participant in the program, you will:
- complete a readiness assessment for yourself and your organization, based on practitioner identified competencies
- create a plan to implement in your organization
- benchmark your efforts against some of the leading organizations from around the world
- learn influencing techniques from various case studies and discussions
- accelerate your thinking through presentations and debates with fellow participants
To assist with the “hands on” application of the syllabus, a coach is assigned to each participant to share insights and experiences on a one to one basis.
|Each curriculum covers preparatory work, self-assessment and organizational readiness assessment, case studies mentoring, and strategy formulation.|
|Participants will meet face-to-face and attend interactive webcasts on member-selected topics which will reinforce and enhance classroom learning.|
|Participants will network and share in the collective knowledge of the group.|
In additional sessions, faculty will mentor participants.
Expert knowledge from The Conference Board and its global network of top executives will provide insights on pressing and emerging issues.
Certificate of Completion
Participants will receive a certifi cate of completion from The Conference Board.
Participants develop models and a personal action plan to implement on completion of the programs. They have the opportunity to:
- Assess personal, team, and organizational competencies to understand capabilities and vulnerabilities
- Take advantage of the wisdom and experience of seasoned practitioners who will dedicate one- on one- time for coaching
- Build a trusted support group of like-minded executives from a broad array of industries, functions, and regions who wish to approach their role more effectively
- Share challenges with faculty, learning coach and Academy colleagues focused squarely on helping participants discover a practical, actionable solution
- Stay connected in between face to face meetings via interactive webcasts
Academies also offer these advantages
- Briefings from The Conference Board experts and industry leaders
- Advance access to The Conference Board research
- Access to all presentations, reading materials and supporting documentation
- Academy webcasts tailored to members’ needs
Academy members and their teams can access
- The Conference Board Economics Watch® — a monthly publication and webcast with commentary from our chief economist
- The Conference Board Human Capital Watch™ —a monthly webcast for senior human capital executives covering a wide range of current issues.
- The Conference Board Governance Watch™ — a bi-monthly webcast providing perspectives on corporate governance issues and developments.
- The Conference Board KnowlEdge Series® — multi-session interactive webinars — members receive one multi-part series per year with unlimited logins.
- Conference KeyNotes — a post-conference interactive webcast featuring live Q&A and a written summary of the conference.
- Ask TCB™ — unlimited access to our business information service.
- The Conference Board Review® — our quarterly magazine.
- Coaching & Mentoring Academy
- Corporate Communications Academy
- Corporate Governance Academy
- Diversity & Inclusion New Leaders Academy
- Health & Safety Leadership Academy
- Procurement Academy
- Strategic Workforce Planning Academy