Assistant, Executive Programmes Team, Europe (Brussels-based)
The Executive Programme Team Assistant provides administrative and marketing support. Plays an important role in the achievement of the executive programme goals by supporting the Managers of Product Sales.
The Executive Programme Team Assistant reports to the Director, Executive Programmes, Europe.
Principal Direct Activities:
- Generate 40-50 qualified new leads per week – including the research of Council wish list companies.
- Prepare and send marketing campaigns for councils.
- Analyze territories to identify prospects for new products.
- Manages customer relationship database ensuring lists are clean and usable for the team.
- Support current membership team members with projects as needed.
- Maximizes sales staff customer-facing time.
- Ensures appropriate action and follow-up of day-to-day business matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- College degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with senior executives;
- Fluent English, additional European languages a plus;
- Organized and detail oriented work style; with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent time management; ability to prioritize;
- Customer-focused approach and excellent interpersonal skills, grace under pressure and a sense of humor required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools; (experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus);
- Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Proactive, dynamic, initiative-taking and result-focused ;
- Ability to act with discretion and confidentiality internally and externally;
- Effective team collaboration skills.
Manager, Human Resources