Products and Services Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY The Products and Services Coordinator is a research and sales support position for Councils (invitation only peer-to-peer executive networks), Academies, Diversity Boot Camp and Conferences. Responsibilities include invoicing, accounts receivable, compiling and analyzing sales reports and updating marketing materials. The Products and Services Coordinator reports to the Associate Director, Products and Services and is a part of the Membership Team. The team works in conjunction with the DAS, Executive Directors, Council Program Directors, Council Managers and others.
The position reports to the Associate Director, Products and Services
Principal Direct Activities
- Maintain updated marketing and sales materials for all U.S. and Global Councils (approximately 70), Academies and Diversity Boot Camp.
- Compile council marketing/sales materials for conferences
- Send and track council and research working group invoices
- Responsible for emailing all council and research working group invoices on a monthly basis and handling the responses.
- Conduct 4-step process to collect on past due council invoices.
- Council/Research Working Group collections – weekly dunning (via phone and email) to customers with invoices older than 30-60 days.
- Compile sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Research competitive offerings for councils and share with Membership Team, Program Director and Council Managers
- Compile membership reports for individual councils
- Support current membership team members with projects as needed
- Support the Associate Director, Products and Services in any way necessary to achieve the goals of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualification and Requirements
- College graduate with 1-2 years post graduate work Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision